2.23.2010

Graham's First Day of BSF

My mom teaches a bible study in Virginia Beach - Bible Study Fellowship. She's been the teaching leader for as long as I can remember. Well, BSF just launched a new curriculum for little ones - under two years old - this year! I'm not a part of the class, but because my mom is she can enroll Graham. So, Graham went to his first day of BSF last week - I felt like he was going to preschool. Just the craziest, most surreal experience! I dressed him up, and my mom came to pick him up. He was so excited to see Gigi! My mom usually has to stay after BSF for various reasons, so my dad picked him up from his class and took him home for lunch. I was on the phone with them periodically throughout the morning - such a sweet time! And such a sweet time with his Gigi and Papa!






Here is Graham with one of his teachers! I think the teacher:child ratio is almost 1:1. They have a lesson that they teach them throughout the morning - usually once or two sentences that has something to do with the lesson the older people are studying.

Gigi dropping him off in his class

2 comments:

Christy said...

OHHHHH little man!!!
He is so incredibly precious...
and BSF! That brings back so many memories! :)
Shouldn't Graham being wearing a nametag???!! :)

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss you like crazy! :)

Mandy said...

So funny you bring up the nametags!!! He actually did have a nametag, however it wasn't as large as ours were! It really is only right for them to be giant!!