6.17.2010

"She's a Different Dog Every Day"

Molly.  Oh, yes - my Molly.  We have said this - she's a different dog every day - for years.  However, for the past two/ three months, she has become a bit predictable.  Now she's trying new things.  Like jumping the fence to my garden and running through my beets, peppers, cukes, and one tomato plant that hadn't yet been "staked".  Like curling up on this chair in our sunroom.  (A chair she's slightly too big for, I might add...)  She makes us laugh!!! (That cute face gets forgiven every single time!)

(We were able to save the veggies in my garden.  And our garden now has a large net around the entire thing - about 6 feet high.  She's not getting in again!)



How can you not forgive a face like that?!  (With those long legs of hers curled up so much...she reminds me of "this wild deer we saw in the woods one day, thought she was cute, and brough her home to live with us"!  That's how we've affectionately described Molly joining our family.)

No comments: