9.27.2010

Tacky Outing

A few weekends ago, Kyle lost my keys.  The whole set of keys.  (And they are still MIA.)  Sunday afternoon I thought it would be fun to go the aquarium for about an hour (rainy, drizzly day).  Kyle and Graham woke up from their naps, and we couldn't find Kyle's keys either.  So we missed getting to the aquarium before closing time.  Kyle suggested we go to the mall to walk around - we were all going STIR CRAZY!  So, we went to the tackiest mall in Virginia Beach.  To start, the floors are carpented.  WHO CARPETS FLOORS IN A MALL?!  Naturally, they have germ-infested rides in various parts of the mall that Graham was very interested in.  So, we indulged in the germ party and let him ride.  We finished the trip to the mall with a visit to the pet store.  Which I found thoroughly depressing.  (Don't even get me started on animals in pet stores....)  We went to Barnes and Noble - MUCH BETTER - to pick out a book after we left the mall, and I felt much better! :)










1 comment:

Christy said...

OH my gosh you make me laugh so hard!!!