12.05.2008

Old friends, new generations

Kyle and I were able to get together with three of my oldest friends over the Thanksgiving holiday! I wasn't so on the ball for one of our visits, though - I completely forgot to take pictures with my friend Cheryl. My friend, Cheryl (from high school), came to visit us with her two year old daughter, Cara. My friend Christy (we met the first weekend of college) and her husband, Brian, were in town with their new son, Kallen - the first picture. And, my friend Corrie (from high school) was in town with her husband Frank and their two girls Alaina and Amani. (second picture) I love these girls!!!





2 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE You SOOOOO much sweet friend! can't get enough of you! need to be your neighbor!!!! :)

beckley said...

sounds like fun!
very cute little boys you've got there :)
r