1.14.2009

New pics of my buddy...

Graham getting to know Molly. Graham is rather disappointed that we have not yet gotten a saddle for him to ride Molly...

I think Graham is just too cute in his blue jeans!







Allie and Grahm sitting in a tree...


Allie really likes Graham. (Jill and I must talk with her about playing hard to get...)

Graham loves to fly!

We LOVE the smiles!!

Cute corduroy pants (I'm such a sucker for the cute clothes!)


Now you might wonder why I've included this picture - we had quite a few days of extremely high wind - our rocking chair was knocked over almost every day. This is important because Graham and I go walking almost every day, and the wind was really cramping our schedule...

Kyle's dad with his new grandson!

Kyle's sister, Megan, was FANTASTIC with Graham. Graham was so snuggly with her!

What are you looking at?






2 comments:

Christy said...

oh my gosh, that was the BEST update EVER!!!!!! :) LOVE the cords, love the jeans, love that baby boy sooooo much---he just gets cuter every single minute!! and I love YOU!!!!!

Red said...

Mandy - he's just getting cuter and cuter! I love all the pictures, of the girls too. =0)