2.04.2009

Graham's New Stomping Ground

Last weekend Kyle, Graham and I went with my parents to the property they are in the process of buying on The Eastern Shore. They are closing on the property this month and plan on building a house on the land. We're hoping they can break ground fairly soon - in time to have a beach house next summer! The property has a private beach, a dense pine tree "forest" and 50 foot sand dunes. Kyle and I think Graham will have tons of fun running through the property. I said Graham could play "Cowboys and Indians". Kyle corrected me and said Graham would be playing "Cowpeople and Native Americans".

Graham is hiding inside Kyle's coat in the bjorn.






2 comments:

Christy said...

no WAY!...knew you were going, but didn't know why...it is GORGEOUS...what a perfect spot!!!! tell them hello! :)

Stephanie T said...

Kyle,
I'll make sure I do NOT mention to Carole about your 'cowpeople and native americans' comment. She would be so pleased and what fun would that be:) BTW, Graham is a cutie! can't wait to meet him. you guys take care.