2.21.2011

Hey Man-DAY!

Graham has decided to start using our first names to get our attention!! And we didn't teach him this! If I don't respond quickly enough to him, he'll yell "Hey MAN-DAY!" and if Kyle doesn't respond quickly enough...."HEY KI-ALL"! Hilarious!!!

And - we are attempting to potty-train Graham today. Kyle has the day off, and it's a nice day. So, Graham can run around in his new, big-boy underpants and a tee-shirt. It's going all right. I think. It's exhausting with a newborn!!! I should have done this before Brooks was born and just dealt with a little reversion after Brooks was born! Whew! I don't know how I would do this without Kyle! He is KEY to this success! (One funny comment from Graham this morning while starting the potty training, "Pee Pee stuck, Mommy!"

No comments: