12.05.2013

Funny Kids

Our kids say so many things that just make us laugh hysterically.  Here are a few -

Brooks is about to celebrate his third birthday, and we're planning a party.  Brooks asked Graham if he would like to come to his party, and Graham said he couldn't.  He has a meeting.

The Ninja Turtles - whenever we see a picture of them both Graham and Brooks tell me - "Mommy, you are not a fan of the ninja turtles!"

When Graham likes his food - "Mommy, this dinner is crazy good!  The best dinner ever!!"

Brooks to me - "I so mad at you!  Because you have to cut it out!"

Graham to me - "Mommy, what day is today?  Me - "Today is Wednesday."  Graham - "That day is not on my schedule."

Brooks at night while we snuggle in in bed - "Mommy, what are you thinking about now?"  Brooks again - "Now tell me what I am thinking about."  (His way of saying, Ask me what I'm thinking about)

9:00PM the other night - we hear the water running in the boys' bathroom.  We go upstairs to find Graham.  He's giving himself a special hairstyle.

And some of Graham's recent questions -
      "Daddy, how come Santa has never gone to heaven?"
      "Why does "W" start with "D"?"
      "How will children who don't have food even find out that we wasted ours?"

No comments: