9.16.2014

Picnic Lunch At The Pool


Summer is drawing to a close, and I'm in mourning.  I'm trying to squeeze every ounce of fun out of this upcoming Labor Day weekend. Starting with a picnic lunch at the pool. We arrived before it opened.  (I'm so bad at remembering things these days - the boys tell me they have taken my brain.  They have.  Seriously - I've had the entire summer to learn when the pool opens every day.)







After quiet time, I built a fort with the boys in the playroom.  Look at the two cutest soldiers guarding the door.


This little caterpillar - at first I thought he was really trying to come out of his cocoon.  Then I realized one of the boys had squeezed it open a bit.  I'm sure he is very confused.  Still trying to teach these kids about being kind to all God's creatures.  (Although black widows and snakes certainly confuse that conversation - Graham always brings them up.)




Silliness with pull-ups on their heads.

No comments: