3.18.2021

July 2019


The best family picture we could drum up for school cubbies


Cutest tiny dancers







End of school WATER FIGHT!!!!











Last day of school fun continues ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT





Day after school is out - WE GO TO DISNEY














































Home - and playing dress up with my best girl


At Jill and Adam Rex's wedding at the Homestead - celebrating our 19th anniversary


Dance camp





Dudes days!




We played a LOT of this game while Kyle recovered from shoulder surgery


Just us girls reading, sitting by the pool and having special drinks


Movie time!



Tanner's Dudes Days!








Happy fifth birthday for my best girl





Great season coach Kyle!





Cutest kindergarten graduate ever!








Kiddie Cruise for my kindergarten graduate!




the king of breakdancing








My teeth don't fit inside my mouth




Field trip to the zoo!



Field Day at Sunnybrook










Summer piano recital








 

No comments: