10.14.2008

Another Shower...















My girlfriends and neighbors, Jill and Erin, gave me a shower this past weekend. Our other neighborhood friends came, my mom and her friends, and my mother in law and her friends. Graham is certainly going to be a well-dressed, spoiled child. We're really starting to enjoy little boy clothes - so cute! (The second picture is of my grandmother, the third one is of my mom -in the middle - and some of her friends, the third is of my friend Jill who co-hosted the party, and the fourth is of my friends Erin and Tristie). THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Ok, REALLY??!! Mandy I thought there was no way you could get MORE beautiful, but you are just more radiant and more gorgeous than EVER!!! I LOVE getting caught up on your life and I am SO SO SO SO SO jealous I don't get to be there in person right now to help you celebrate!!! I love you!!!!!!

Red said...

How wonderful!! It looks like you are enjoying all the spoiling from friends and family...having spoiled several friends along side of you over the years, it's so nice to see you enjoying some love yourself!! Wish I could be there to celebrate in person! =0)