10.27.2008

Our Hospital Adventure Revisited...


My aunt just sent me pictures from our hospital stay that are making me laugh!! My mom, aunt, and grandmother gave me a shower while I was in the hospital since we thought Graham was coming, and we were completely unprepared. For those of you who haven't met my grandmother, Ammi, you have to. She's a riot. That morning my family went shopping for the shower, and Ammi told me about how she saw such cute pink things but then remembered I was having at boy. (She thinks his name is Garrett...) So, I opened her gift, and the first thing I pull out are socks. PINK socks!! We laughed so hard! My family stayed with us in the hospital pretty much the entire day every day we were in the hospital, and we were always looking for something to do. So, Saturday we all helped Ammi finish The Pilot's crossword puzzle. Many more laughs. (She still mixes up her English and her German.) Every time we would find a word, Ammi would get a bit contorted to lean on the bed (underneath the table) to write it in. (This might be funnier to me than anyone else, so bear with me if you're not laughing...)




No comments: