10.24.2008

Showers Galore!!

All the girls at my shower - Such fun!

Three of my very dear girlfriends - Jennifer, Heidi, and Jen - from church threw me another shower last weekend! I could really get used to this!! (I think Graham now has more clothes and cute shoes than I do!!)






Graham is going to be INCREDIBLY spoiled with two sets of grandparents just down the street! (My mom on the left, Kyle's mom on the right)





My good friend, Heidi - we're both pregnant!!!





















2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh, I love your friends Mandy...so precious! I wish so badly I could have been there...I love you so much and am just counting down the days till I get to meet precious little Graham!! ps...Kallen is VERY excited to have a partner in crime!!! ha! :) love you!!!!!

Red said...

Wow, I so wish I could have been with you...there are so many faces in that picture that I miss so much!!!