7.06.2009

Graham's Famous!

This weekend Graham's picture was in our local paper, The Virginian Pilot!! (And, no, my dad had nothing to do with it - now that he's retired I no longer have an "in" for getting extra copies!) The last time I went to see my ob-gyn, they all asked to see pictures of Graham. I was more than happy to show him off! They told me about the Baby-of-the-Week ad they do each week in the newspaper and asked if I would submit a picture of Graham for their ad. Well, sure! So, the picture below is the one we submitted, and it ran in Sunday's paper. I have to say, it was pretty cool to see our Little Sir waving to us from the newspaper pages! (Little Sir seems to be Graham's nickname that has stuck.)



Kyle and I celebrated our ninth anniversary on June 24th! We weren't able to get away just the two of us until this past weekend. Graham spent the evening with his BeBe (Kyle's mom), and Kyle and I went on the most fabulous date. We tried a restaurant we've never tried before - Salacia. Probably the best atmosphere I've even been in for dinner! It's a really nice seafood and steak house inside another restaurant called Catch 31 about 15 minutes from our house. We ended up eating outside - at a private table with the most comfy, white cushions. We were right on the beach, and the weather was perfect - about 80 degrees with a nice breeze. The food was incredible, great wine, steaks, crab appetizers, and we just lingered over a really long meal - a truly perfect evening. After that we went grocery shopping - hilarious! (It was nice to just be able to get it done before the weekend.)







No comments: