7.29.2009

What We've Been Up To...

We had another dinner at our house - my mother's birthday present. We had my mom, dad, and one other couple over for dinner. Loved it! We love having just a few people over and being able to linger over a long meal. Graham loves being at the table with us, too. (Although he gets a little loud...)


Kyle and I are alternating reading/ singing time each night. (Then we both sing to him as we put him to bed.) Well, our repertoires are MUCH different. A sampling ...

Song #1
I've got a gal named dirty 'Lil
She lives up on garbage hill
She never takes a bath
And she never will
Hop-a-chooey
Dirty 'Lil

I hestitate to write down his other songs. This does cause us quite a bit laughter at bedtime. And, Graham LOVES his dad's songs. We need to work on Kyle's repertoire. Obviously.




LOVE the feet that escape the sleep sack!


No comments: