4.21.2010

Easter 2010!

Since my Easter post is about 50 posts ago, I figure it's about time to put up pictures from the day!
Easter breakfast -
What was in Graham's Easter Basket - one fun book, a prayer book, and a big puzzle!
Getting ready to go to church
Mommy - do I HAVE To wear these awful clothes?! (He was only upset for a minute - just didn't like his suit buttoned)

Graham's buddy, Reid - in matching suits! (I have no idea who that guy is behind them)
I want to TAKE OFF THESE SHOES!
Easter Egg hunt in my parents' back yard. We practiced hunting for Easter eggs in the weeks leading up to Easter - in our house. I put snacks in Easter eggs and hid them around the house. (And just hoped that Graham found the eggs instead of the dogs.) Graham mastered opening Easter eggs. My parents put M&Ms in their Easter eggs, and I've got to say - my little guy LOVES M&Ms! He's never had chocolate before (and I only let him eat 6 M&Ms) but he kept trying to go back for more!)


BeBe hid something special for Graham in the yard.....


Thank you for the duck, BeBe!!!


Graham thinks the river is a bathtub. Everytime we go down to my parents' dock, he tries to jump in. Try having a conversation with an almost 18-month old telling him that if that river is a bath, it's not a very clean one!

Graham does spend a lot of time on the dock - my dad always has his minnow trap in the water for his fishing trips. He and my dad usually dump out the minnows on the dock and Graham puts them all back into the water one by one.






Graham and his body guard. (And his new duck friend)

After lunch, we "kids" went paddle boarding while Graham took his afternoon nap! Kyle, Reid, Ally, Dean, and I paddled out to the big sand bar in the river - BEAUTIFUL day!! Definitely gave me the bug for paddle-boarding/ swimming season to start! Pictures from paddle-boarding are on my parents' camera. Gotta get them to my computer.

2 comments:

Christy said...

oh my gosh....
ADORABLE!!!!!

Kate and Geoff said...

When did Graham get so big?!?! What happened? Also, I am DYING over him in that suit. Dying.