4.21.2010

Family Photos

One of our very dear friends recently organized a potrait party - fabulous idea! Every paid $100 for 30 minutes with the photographer. Then we each got a CD with all our pictures. Great deal for everyone involved! When we got our CD in the mail, Kyle and I both had tears in our eyes looking at the pictures - there was just something so touching about seeing Graham's sweet facial expressions - that we see everyday - memorialized in a beautiful photo. Some of our favorites....
(Oh yeah - and the tie!!!! I was a puddle on the floor!)











1 comment:

Christy said...

Ok, I promise I'm trying really hard not to comment on EVERYSINGLEPOST...

but Mandy, these are precious. What amazing pictures and what a PRECIOUS little boy. Love him so very much---and I love the family pictures too---beautiful.