8.29.2010

Graham's First Sentence - Unsolicited

Tonight Graham said his first sentence. And it wasn't in response to us saying something for him to repeat.

We went to my parents' house for homemade crabcakes (YUM!) tonight. My dad caught a bunch of crabs this weekend and made his AMAZING crabcakes. Graham also loves them. We were hanging out chatting after dinner while Graham ran around the house running like a crazy man. Kyle and I started to get up to leave, and Graham grabbed my hand and said - "Mommy - Sit Down". And he dragged me back - by my hand to the couch. Naturally, we all started laughing hysterically. Graham then proceeded to stand in front of the four of us and took a few bows. And clapped in between taking each bow. We were laughing so hard we were almost crying!

No comments: