9.19.2008

Bed Rest...

Today ends my Monday-Friday week of bed rest. Modified bed rest. Surprisingly, it hasn't been as bad as I thought. I've been able to work all day every day from home on my laptop, and the fact that the financial markets are imploding around me has kept me very busy with clients. My sanity is still intact!

We went to the doctor yesterday, and she said that because I've had a fairly smooth, uneventful week I can begin to add activity back to my life. Good news! So, Kyle and I have a hot date planned tonight at Harris Teeter. He tells me I have to ride in the motorized grocery cart so I don't walk all around the store - that grocery cart/ golf cart combo that people with broken legs ride in. I told him he's got to bring the camera. If I let Kyle loose in the grocery store by himself, I worry he would come back with beer, pizza, chips, and cookies. (I don't give him enough credit - he's been amazing this past week - so gentle, so careful, taking care of everything around the house. I don't know what I would do without him.)

We'll take some pictures tonight and get back to you all...

No comments: