9.23.2008

A turtle's pace...









I went to work for a partial day yesterday - which felt really normal. I'm doing really well but moving at a turtle's pace for the next few weeks. Yesterday Graham hit the 33-week mark! The doctor tells me I need to keep up my leisurely pace for the next few weeks - until 36 or 37 weeks - and then I can just throw caution to the wind! (My words, not hers.) Below are a few sweet pictures of Kona. She is always very close to me walking around the house, and when I sit down she's always on my lap. Graham was kicking so much last night that Kona's head must have felt it.










2 comments:

Greg said...

Stephen looks like a parrot

Christy said...

Oh my gosh I miss you and that cute little tummy gets cuter every day...HOW JEALOUS am I that Brian gets to see ya'll this weekend???!! The sacrifices of a mommy... ha!! :)