9.20.2009

Summer is drawing to a close

Summer is alsmost over, and we're sad. We LOVE summer. We think this was the last weekend to swim in the pool (without having to pay an arm and a leg to heat it), I just replaced my summer flowers with pansies and mums, and the weather is really starting to cool off. We went to get frozen yogurt at Skinny Dip last night, and I was actually chilled. Very sad.

This past weekend, Kyle's dad, step-mom, and one of his sisters came to visit! We had a great visit, and Kyle and Pop-Pop (we actually think Graham may end up calling him Paco....) built him a craft table. We have a bench that used to be mine - it's now painted red - and we bought two light blue chairs to go with the table. They also built a box to go underneath the table for storage. Graham is already enjoying it! Once the paint dries, I'll post more pictures...


3 comments:

Christy said...

oh!
is that Graham in the first picture????!!!
He's getting SO BIG :)
I love you friend!!!!!

Kate and Geoff said...

Good grief, you guys are a gorgeous family! Seriously, knock it off. It's practically unfair.

Am loving reading your blog, Mandy! :-)

Kate

Mandy said...

Kate!! You make me blush!!:) I've just started reading your blog, too - LOVE LOVE it!! If you've read far enough, you know I'm a sucker for my dogs. Naturally I LOVE the pics of the dogs on your site...have a great vacation!!