10.28.2009

So Much...

So many updates, so little time...Graham went to our neighborhood Halloween parade last weekend - so c ute!! He laughed hysterically when he saw himself the mirror in costume. I'll post pics - so overdue! In the meantime, below is a picture of our little family at dinner last Friday night. One of our favorite restaurants is Steinhilbers. And with a surprisingly warm day, we just had to go for dinner. What a wonderful evening!

And another dinner in front of the fountain outside. Graham LOVES this fountain!







1 comment:

Christy said...

I recognize that fountain!!!

And I am certainly craving a dinner out there with the 3 of you and the 3 of us!!

Miss you!!
Love these pictures of you guys---have I mentioned that Graham is absolutely adorable??!!! Can't WAIT till I can see you in person!!
xoxoxoxo :)