11.02.2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween is definitely for us at this stage of Graham's life! Kyle and I had a party at our house for some neighborhood friends and their kids before we all headed out to go trick-or-treating. We had a ball! (Even though it was almost 80 degrees outside....) We had a skeleton hunt for the kids, and then Kyle opened up a tatoo parlor . He applied very scary tatoos - bugs, witches, brooms, ghosts....a very successful business.

My Dad, Richard Nixon
The tatoo parlor is open for business!



Kyle and his assistant, Amy (my friend) manning the tatoo parlor


Graham and his friend Allie back in the wagon for trick-or-treating. It was so hot I didn't have the heart to put the top part of Graham's costume on him. It's like a down comforter! So, we draped it over his seat.



1 comment:

Christy said...

ADORABLE!!!!
You guys are awesome!...I wish we could have been there!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!