12.15.2009

Christmas!!

We have a few "routines" this holiday season. In the morning, Graham and I eat breakfast together, we read our scripture for the day, we open a door on his advent calendar to great excitement, and then Graham plays with a musical Christmas card my parents gave him. He LOVES LOVES LOVES musical cards. Once Kyle and I are home from work, if the weather is good, we go walking in our neighborhood to look at lights. Graham "oohs" and "ahhs" quite a bit. Kyle put up large, colorful lights on our swing set (I just can't have colored lights in the front yard!), and Graham loves them. In fact as we get ready for bed at night, he periodically pulls back the shade on his window to see if they're still there. And he usually squeals with delight. The cutest thing ever!
We've also figured out a new trick he has...when he is about to do something that he knows he's not supposed to, he will look at us and push his arm toward us. As if to say - go away, don't look. Makes me laugh hysterically!

Nowadays, I can easily find him trying to pull himself up my legs, wanting me to pick him up. He was getting a bit desperate here...


Graham is INCREDIBLY interested in our Christmas tree. Which is why we have a gate at the entrance to our living room. We're not too "scrooge". We do take Graham into the living room to check out the tree. He just has to be carefully supervised.






1 comment:

Christy said...

Your tree is gorgeous!!!
I LOVE Graham in his little diaper!
LOVE you guys!!!!!!