12.08.2009

My ladies

How can you resist these faces?! I mean, seriously. I could kiss these faces all day long. Kyle and I were remembering Molly around this time two years ago - when we first adopted her. She was the same frame, half the weight. Skittish, scared, nervous, biting a lot, not so fond of Kona. And Kona not so fond of her. TODAY: they are very good buddies, Molly is truly at home with us, snuggles with us, lays on the couch, no nerves, very little biting, and much less destructive. My two ladies are my first babies. And Graham adores them. He loves hearing the "doggies" come down in the morning after his breakfast.
A bit about Graham these days - he has new words - "moo", in response to asking him what a cow says; "baa", in response to asking him what a sheep says, "doggies", he blows kisses, he is learning sign language. Really amazing. I think his brain went up a "sponge" notch when he turned one. He learns so quickly.




Molly trying to eat the fresh pine garland on the mantle...surprising? Not at all.
CAUGHT!

Graham and his advent calendar. Behind Day #1 - a sheep! So perfect for him. We immediately got a "baaa"!



No comments: