12.21.2009

Christmas Parties and "Pre-Christmas"

My parents host a big Christmas party every year and hire the same magician to do tricks for all the kids. We weren't sure if Graham was going to be interested in the magician....and indeed he was not. So, Graham, and two of his little friends, Allie and Jasper, stayed in the back and chased each other around for a while. Once they got too loud, we parents took them all into my dad's office. Graham and Allie particularly enjoyed ringing the bells that Gigi (my mom) keeps on the front door knob....


Graham to his friend Allie - "Hey - have you seen these bells? I bet I can ring them louder than you!"

Graham checking out Jasper while Jasper checks our Graham's lady friend, Allie.



Kyle, our good friend Dean, and my grandmother, Ammi
Cute couple! (The Sabins)

Graham is ON.THE.MOVE these days. And he requires my fingers.
Graham has the cutest nativity set in his room that he enjoys playing with every day. However, now he thinks it makes a funny sound when he throws his nativity participants in the trash can. Guess his trash can is no longer for trash!

Brushing my hair AND a bottle before bed?! It doesn't get better than this!


Kyle put up colored lights all over Graham's play set in the backyard and white lights on the "little house" we have in the back. Every night before bed, Graham peeks out the window with such delight.
Graham's first Christmas! We celebrated Christmas with Kyle's family this past weekend, although we were sad that not everyone could make it to Virginia Beach because of the snow storm.
Graham opening his first Christmas present...








Greg - what lovely placemats you have!


Verne's gag gift - a Hannah Montana calendar that he'll use quite regularly!

Kyle's mom and Stephanie (Greg's wife - our sister in law)


Graham LOVES the tower BeBe and Buddy gave him!


We did have a little snow! I didn't have the guts to venture outside - freezing! This is through our front door -

1 comment:

Christy said...

I have so much to say!! :)

Wish SO bad I could have been at the Christmas party!! Give your parents our love!

LOVE the one of Graham "protecting" Allie! SO cute!!

Love that he throws his little guys in the trash! I never know WHAT I'll find in the trash these days...

I can't remember what else :) I LOVE YOU!!!!!