3.25.2010

Cornerstone Club

The first night we were on Amelia Island, we went to the Cornerstone Club Awards Ceremony. Very impressive group of individuals. And, the event was truly amazing. We had dinner (about 20 people) at the restaurant in the hotel, Salt. It was by far the best meal I have ever eaten. Six courses with wine pairings at every course. It felt like I was dining on the show "Top Chef". Kyle and I were given an allowance for "dinner on your own" on Friday night. We've made reservations to come here again. And, I think we're going to try the chef's adventure menu. Whatever they get in fresh that day is whatever they cook!

The trip has been so wonderful so far, but we are REALLY missing Graham. It's just so hard to be away from him. And we find ourselves envisioning this trip with him - what he would enjoy, what he would like....

I think I might smother him when we get home.







No comments: