3.25.2010

Vacation

Kyle and I are going on vacation! He won two awards with his company this year: President's Club Award (top sales for the year) and Cornerstone (the most prestigious award his company gives - requires multiple sales awards, domestic and international, at least ten years with the company, etc. Ten sales reps received the award this year. Some of whom have been with the company for over 25 years. Kyle has been with the company for just 10 years. Needless to say, I think he's a rock star!!)

So, we're going on a trip with the company to the Ritz Carleton, Amelia Island. We're on our way, sitting in the Nashville Airport, and I notice this cart of suitcases on the tarmac. We had a two and a half hour layover in Nashville and parked ourselves in the food court the entire time. These suitcases were there the whole time. So, if you're missing a suitcase, it might be on the tarmac in Nashville.


1 comment:

Christy said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, that's huge, and I just finished reading all your posts about vacation and looking at your gorgeous pictures---AMAZING!!!!! That food looked incredible. I can't wait to hear all the details!!

xoxoxo!!!!