8.09.2011

Fun Times

My grandmother, Graham's great-grandmother, came to visit a few weekends ago.  Graham LOVES Ammi!  She played with us for the morning, and then she helped me cook vegetables after the boys went to sleep.  Such a blessing that my boys get to know such an active, engaged GREAT grandmother!!





GRAHAM FOUND SHELBY AT TRADER JOE'S!!!  See that turtle peeking out from the chips? 
It's racetrack time!  (Truthfully, Graham slides everything down this racetrack - cars, toys, balls.  And Brooks loves the show!)




My sweet helper!  Graham is very interested in helping feed Brooks.  For the most part, he's a really sweet big brother.  Last week on one occasion when Brooks was a little fussy, Graham went up to him, hugged him, kissed him, and told him: "It's OK baby Brooks.  I'm here.  I love you!"  Oh my - melt my heart!!



No comments: