1.01.2010

A Christmas Tradition

We have established a new Christmas tradition! (I love starting new traditions with Graham!) Every Sunday in the month of December we drove through a light show. We have two here in Hampton Roads, and both are fabulous. We started with the Botanical Gardens and finished with the one on the boardwalk at the oceanfront. Each Sunday around 6pm, we piled into our car or my parents' car - all in pajamas - and drove through the lights. We broke a cardinal rule by letting Graham sit on someone's lap in the front passenger seat, and he LOVED it every time. He oohed and aahed the entire time, banged on the dashboard, giggled. Truly precious. We will definitely be doing a lot of this each year! The last time we went, we did the lights at the oceanfront, and we had a full car! My parents, Kyle, Graham, me, and my grandpa. Such fun!






No comments: