1.08.2011

Pregnancy - 40 Weeks & One Day

I found it very difficult to wait for Brooks to come after Christmas had come and gone. I was antsy, cleaning, re-cleaning, doing every piece of laundry each day, cooking. I just couldn't relax. It was a very strange time of waiting. Kyle and I kept each other sane by trying to look at the time as special time with Graham and as a family. By 40 weeks + one day of being pregnant, I was frankly tired of being pregnant. So, we spent the morning walking on the beach, went out to lunch, and spent the afternoon walking around our neighborhood. We walked a LOT that day! (New Year's Eve)

We had no plans for New Year's Eve, and that was a good thing! Kyle went to pick up dinner from Bravo for us - yummy! And as we were finishing dinner my water broke (about 7:45). My parents scooted on over, picked up Graham and took him back to their house to sleep. And off we went to the hospital!








No comments: