8.21.2015

Day 13 - Leaving Asia


Let the never-ending day begin.  I am so excited to get home!!!!!! (But I’m sort of dreading this day of travel ahead of us.)

Some things I’m thinking about as we leave - I’m so glad to not have to bring my own toilet paper with me anymore.  I’m glad to never see a water boiler in a hotel room again (to avoid getting the plague from the water.).  I’m excited to not have to live out of hotel rooms again.  I’m glad to get out of this yucky air.  Kyle can’t stop sneezing.  He says he is allergic to China.  No more bio hazard masks on every other person.  

In the Hong Kong airport, it is already feeling like a taste of America.  Got a ham and brie croissant at Starbucks - yum!  

I’m going home.  And if I think about it too long, I cry.  I’m so grateful for home.  America is a pretty special place.  

While it feels like the "end", it  is also a beginning of sorts.  God has known Claire since she was conceived.  He has plans for her life. She is His.  And I pray she always knows that.  That she knows her Father intimately always.  
























No comments: