8.05.2015

Young Chef's Academy Cooking Camp








Graham is in his element. He LOVES cooking with me at home.  He cracks eggs perfectly, and loves to help cook almost anything.  In about 6months (once we are settled at home), my plan is one night each week to have one of the boys help me prepare dinner.  And once they've gotten that down, then they can plan a meal, help me shop and help me cook.  

I digress.  Graham and his cousin Lila are doing camp together, and they both agreed on the best recipes yesterday - provencal vegetable soup (they even made a pistou!), homemade brioche, and the cookies.  Today they are learning how to make both savory and sweet crepes.  


And then there are these two.  They walked in, I mean burst in, and immediately started making silly faces at Graham and Lila.  














No comments: