11.15.2008

Graham's One Week Birthday

So - we can't neglect our girls. They're getting more used to Graham every day. But, today they spent most of their day playing in the back yard. (Molly is the horse-like dog in the foreground, Kona in the background.) The pictures below are from the past week. It's hard to believe Graham hit his one week mark today. Kyle and I have had a really good week getting to know Graham and figuring out life as a family. Kyle and I alternate feedings at night, (Graham likes a bottle) so neither of us is delirious from lack of sleep. Yet. His schedule is pretty much the same every day. He eats every three hours, we change his diaper - which is a rather traumatic experience for him every time - and he sleeps. We have been trying to figure out who he looks like so he can break out of the "generic baby" stage. Last night Kyle weighed in, and I agree. So far, he looks most like my mom's passport picture when she moved to the United States as a baby. We'll take another guess after he grows into his features a bit more.

Fine Mom - I'll wear this outfit again. But I can't promise I won't pee on it within second of you putting it on me...

Boy and his best friend (one of them)




My parents think my feet are cute...


Kona is already very protective of me. We're going to get along great.


Who are you and why are you looking me?

Dad, doesn't my wailing give you any clue that I'm not interested in tummy time? I just want some more food!


Here are my feet again...

One of my favorite things to do. I'm a professional.

2 comments:

Christy said...

ohhhhhh....he is BEAUTIFUL...I can't stop staring at his precious face and little hands and ears...I can't tell who he looks like yet either, but I'm never good at that anyway...but I'd love to see your mom's passport from when she was a little one!! We are SO excited to see ya'll! Thanks for the wonderful pictures---love you!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys! welcome to the land of not sleeping.

Clouse