4.07.2016

And....We're Off!!!


We have been planning this family trip for almost a year!  We sisters in law thought it would be so fun to get our entire family somewhere warm and fun.  So, Megan got right on the research and found us an amazing house in Florida.  And we ALL decided to drive!  Yikes!!  I'm actually pretty excited to be with the kids in the car for a while.  I think the adventure will be fun.  The only one I'm worried about is Claire.  So she's my wingman - sitting right next to me.  Graham is on my other side - and was a SUPER help.  And Kyle set up a movie theater for us!  It really was a pretty cool trip.  The kids were amazing!  Even though Brooks did ask us as we were driving through Chesapeake if we were in Florida, yet.

The first part of the adventure where I just nodded and let Kyle make the decision - was when we (he) decided to stop for the night at a Hampton Inn.  And we got a room that had a small loveseat and one queen-sized bed.  We stayed in that room for almost exactly six hours.  And then hit the road again.  Bring on the coffee!!!!!




No comments: