4.07.2016

Gettin' Their Swimming On!




Graham is already super comfortable in the pool and a super fast swimmer.  Brooks started back up once fall soccer ended, and he is just too cute!  Learning to swim fast, and he will swim laps (really!) the entire time Graham has his swim practice.  So cool! 

Had a little conversation with him the other day on the way to the pool - Brooks does not really enjoy swimming.  So I told him why we have them swim - our kids need to be very good swimmers because of where we live and the amount of time our family spends around the water.  Brooks needs to become a great swimmer - not just a good swimmer - and then he doesn't have to swim for Tide anymore.  And he doesn't have to make swimming his sport.  So now he regularly tells me, "Momma - swimming is not my sport."  Sweet boy. :) I guess they sometimes listen to what I have to say!


No comments: