1.14.2010

Camelot and a Guys Weekend

Graham LOVES to kick his bouncy balls and chase them


Graham is FINALLY using the chair we got him for Christmas!




My little sir is walking EVERYWHERE!



I had the most amazing weekend last weekend. My college girls all got together, and the time was amazing. Those girls are truly the most amazing women. I always find myself coming away from our time so encouraged, so loved, and wanting to grow in my relationship with the Lord. These women are some of the most inspirational people I know. And I've known them since my freshman year in college. It's amazing how the Lord really does direct our paths. I met a guy at my summer orientation who was friends with a girl named Laurie. He said I reminded him so much of his high school friend that he introduced us. Laurie became one of my seven college roommates! We all (I think all 8 of us?) ended up going through Young Life leadership training together during our first semester of college. (Training to be a Young Life Leader - although I didn't become a leader) Our sophomore year, we all lived in the same dorm, and we lived in the same house during our junior and senior years. How I wish I could go back to those days. They are some of my favorite days. I've got some pictures from the weekend that I'll post (need to get them on my computer first). But in the meantime, I'll post a bit of what was going on at home while I was away. (All of the husbands were incredible to take care of all the kiddos while we had girl time for the weekend!)
One of Graham's Christmas gifts was a membership to the Virginia Aquarium, so Kyle took Graham on Saturday. Graham LOVES the aquarium. This time he particularly loved the large tank with the sting rays. Kyle tells me he tried to climb in numerous times. And when he wasn't trying to climb in, he was splashing all the other kids.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

so fun that you guys all get together so regularly!! can't wait to see pictures! those were some amazing days, huh??