1.26.2010

My Favorite Christmas Present

If Molly has taught me one thing, it's to hold very loosely to "stuff" - which was a hard, but good and necessary lesson to learn. (In the first year being part of our family, she destroyed or seriously maimed the following in my house - a rattan ottoman, the front of my TV armoire (She's as tall as I when she jumps on my shoulders, and she scratched the front of the armoire trying to get to a toy on the top), chewed holes in two rugs, socks too numerous to count, about 5+ GOOD pairs of shoes....the list goes on....in the beginning I told her I let her stick around because of her cute face.) In all honesty, she has the sweetest disposition, and I absolutely adore her (In spite of the fact that she lets her "crazy" out WAY too much!) Anyway - I will say this Christmas I received a present that I LOVE! (I probably "cling" way too tightly to this gift....) Two paintings - one of each of my girls. Once they are framed, they will hang on a wall in my kitchen. LOVE LOVE LOVE these little ladies!


No comments: