1.30.2010

It's snowing - in VIRGINIA BEACH!!! (?!)

And we are GIDDY!!! We've lived most of our lives in Virginia Beach, and I can't remember the last time we saw snow like this. This morning we woke up to this:

Yep - this will work! (We used one of the tubs we put drinks in for a "sled" for Graham to sit in.)


The is Kyle's newest contraption - it actually worked!
Nope - the rain boots didn't work. Too many layers below - two pairs of pants, two pairs of socks. As Brian Regan would say - "we abandoned that whole track and found something a little simpler for ourselves!"
Tennis shoes two sizes too big!
I think Graham gave the snow a C+ - he wasn't loving it, but he wasn't hating it either.







The girls LOVE to play tennis ball - so we changed up the game a bit to "snowball". And I think they love it even more! The two girls are truly giddy beyond belief!
Molly - ready for the snowball....throw it already!
These two ladies are like jack rabbits running in the snow!



In our back yard chasing tennis balls ...



I don't remember the last time I saw Molly this excited!! (She's the one jumping on me in the picture below.)

1 comment:

Christy said...

I can't BELIEVE that!!!!!!! :)
amazing! Wish we could be there playing with ya'll!!
My sweet mom is here visiting and actually got stranded here bc they cancelled her flight---who wouldda ever thought???!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!