1.31.2010

Good Times at Harris Teeter

It runs in the Gift family genes to fully engage all grocery store "contraptions". When I was pregnant with Graham and on bed rest, Kyle and I went to the grocery store together a few times. And I rode in the motorized cart. Yes I did. The videos we took still make me laugh uncontrollably. We've started to do our grocery shopping on Saturday morning - early - and the store is almost empty. Which means every choice of shopping cart is available (Our grocery store has so many kinds - who even knew there were so many options?! - motorized, one with a car seat thing, the driving kind, the car kind, and the plain 'ol kind. Does that strike you as overkill? It does me!)
Graham LOVES driving the cart. So, we've graduated to the one below. And the germ-freak in me did wipe down that entire green area before either of his hands even came close.



No comments: