12.07.2010

Baby Celebration

My sweet "birthday girls" pulled off a surprise baby celebration at one of our birthday dinner get togethers about a month ago!  I had absolutely no idea!  I must say, it was pretty special to celebration Brooks with these ladies.  Each of these ladies has been a part of my life for at least ten years, and we have a special tradition of getting together for dinner for everyone's birthday throughout the year.  Stephanie has AMAZING talent in making beautiful cakes - and they're DELICIOUS!!!  And Sarah always impresses us with something homemade - this time shoes!  Brooks also was given a few really cute towels, some Sanuk shoes to match Kyle's, and a few other very special items that I didn't have the first time around with Graham.  Can't wait to meet this little guy!





No comments: