12.27.2010

More Snow -- is this a blizzard?!

We got snow again this year - and I mean SNOW! Virginia Beach, VA had 14 inches of snow by the end of December 26th. CRAZY!!!! We have had so much fun playing in the snow - all of us are like kids - including the dogs. Kona acts like it's just cold sand - kicking it up everywhere, playing, looking for her tennis ball, creating fun. I'm still in a bit of shock with how much snow we got. It did make us a wee bit nervous about having to get to the hospital in this crazy weather. Kyle had a LOT of nervous energy and kept clearing the driveway and my car so that we could go at a moment's notice. (The reason - Graham was born about 3 and a half hours after I felt my first contraction. He was born about 6 hours after my water broke. So, we think there is a possibility that Brooks could come quickly as well.)




Leftover Christmas breakfast - YUM! (We also made homemade pizza with the leftover ham and pineapple - Kyle's favorite.) Graham has "work" to do each morning at the breakfast table while he drinks his milk before he starts eating.




No comments: