12.08.2010

Last Burst of Energy

I hear at the end of pregnancy, it's likely I would see an additional burst of energy.  Despite the nasty cold I have, I do feel like I have a lot of energy.  I'm not sleeping much these days, but I don't feel exhausted throughout the day.  Strange.  (I don't sleep much because of discomfort, this awful cold, Molly is now sleeping in our room - although she's very well behaved throughout the night.)  Anyway, with this extra burst of energy, I've been making Christmas cookies.  And I mean Christmas cookies GALORE!!!  I started the day after Thanksgiving, and I'm afraid the 20 pounds I'd gained in pregnancy so far will be blown out of the water, and I may just gain the full 40 I gained with Graham!  I have to jot down the cookies and treats we've had this year, because they really are yummy -

Chunky Chocolate Gobs - these are some of the best cookies I've ever eaten.  You just have to get past the name! (http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001839958

Chai Spice Shortbread
Chocolate Apricot Shortbread Bars
Mini brownies with candy cane hershey kisses (An adaptation from The Pioneer Woman)
Mini brownies with cherry hershey kisses
No bake chocolate coconut cookies (Kyle's favorite)

And that's just to name a few....YUM!!

No comments: