12.27.2010

The iPad

My company recently switched from laptops to iPads for working outside the office. (I must say the iPad is pretty cool!) My company has been very generous to allow us to have personal use out of this new cool toy as well. And, our tech guy has given me great tips on where to find apps for kids. There were tons of Christmas stories that Graham "read" on the iPad this season - interactive. But his favorite app, by far, was Cookie Doodle. It's ridiculously cool! We make out own dough together - literally shaking the iPad to put salt in the bowl and tipping the iPad over to pour vanilla in. We mix our dough, choose our cut-out shapes, bake our cookies, decorate and then eat. It's such a fun app, and it's not specific to just the holidays!

Graham likes the iPad so much, he will grab my briefcase and ask me to "cookie draw". (My iPad is usually in my briefcase.)



No comments: